• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,427 posts in this topic

master31.jpg

Is this an issue where CMJ goes ice skating,because the little dude in the lower right sure looks like he's about to pull off a triple axle.

That's a karate chop, my friend Karate chop.

Wow,the world's mightiest boy knows Karate too?? No wonder the Nazis never had a chance lol

Arrived today:

FamousFunnies214.jpg

Atta Boy, George - classic Frazetta, presents well for the grade, superb page quality.

I like. :golfclap:

Beautiful book! :applause: :applause:

Stunning! IMO, the best Frazetta FF cover of the series. Let me add my congrats to the growing list!

smiley-happy023.gif

Arrived today:

FamousFunnies214.jpg

Atta Boy, George - classic Frazetta, presents well for the grade, superb page quality.

I like. :golfclap:

Beautiful book! :applause: :applause:

Stunning! IMO, the best Frazetta FF cover of the series. Let me add my congrats to the growing list!

smiley-happy023.gif

That one and 213 are two of my favorite books. Beautiful copy.

Ken

My scanner does not do this book justice. The colors on this book are so bright, they seem to be newsstand fresh.

A certain boardie, that I've known a very long time, was kind enough to sell me this marvelous book.

You can't see it in this scan, but on the left side of the cover, just above GL's cape is the remnants of the name LARSON, that some dimwit erased.

I"m thrilled to own the Larson copy of one of my favorite GA covers.

:whee:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg