• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Won this bad boy tonight. I can finally say, I am finished with buying comics for a long, long time! :acclaim:

bat1.8450a.jpg

I don't know what you are excited about Lauren, you've only just purchased the single greatest GA comic ever printed (worship)

Won this bad boy tonight. I can finally say, I am finished with buying comics for a long, long time! :acclaim:

bat1.8450a.jpg

Our BaltimoreLauren is all growed up now. :) Great purchase. :applause:

Technically, I did that when I bought my Archie 1. hm

Ok, so if you add these to the pictures I posted the other day of the bigger books and the pulps, you should have a pretty good feel for the size and scope of the batch

Hope you are enjoying seeing them as much as I am :)

(thumbs u

that's a great well-rounded golden age collection. you even got a Cookie!

I guess 'Trooper also has a copy. The interiors are typical S&S of the period (1943), that is, nothing spectacular but the constant message of war as a bloody game and how the U.S.A. will win because our guys can play on a team in both war and game is interesting.

110598.jpg.839b0fa1f256e2419bf50648ecbae9fd.jpg

So happy this little friend came into my life. He found his way home to me from Heritage with the help of FedEx.

MasterComics26_small.jpg

Despite the tear at the top, it is definitely the glossiest and freshest book I've ever held from 1942. My kind of Fine +! (thumbs u

Edited by Diego Grande

So happy this little friend came into my life. He found his way home to me from Heritage with the help of FedEx.

MasterComics26_small.jpg

Despite the tear at the top, it is definitely the glossiest and freshest book I've ever held from 1942. My kind of Fine +! (thumbs u

Very strong colors on that book. Congrats!

MasterComics26_small.jpg

Great book Diego :applause:

Nice to see the appreciation for Fawcetts around these parts lately :)

MasterComics26_small.jpg

Great book Diego :applause:

Nice to see the appreciation for Fawcetts around these parts lately :)

Very nice Douglas!

MasterComics26_small.jpg

Very strong colors on that book. Congrats!

Very nice!

I wonder if anyone has found the photo reference for that pose. Is it Nijinsky?

Jack

So so so glad to finally have one of these babies to call my own, thanks to a great boardie. :cloud9: Picked this up a few weeks back:

mf54cgc.jpg

I am not a More Fun collector, nor am I necessarily a big Spectre fan. But the cover of this book has always remained one of my top 3 favs of superhero covers of the GA. :cloud9:

Was pretty tough to locate one and if it was not for a boardie agreeing to part with it this would have never happened.

mf54cgc.jpg

I am not a More Fun collector, nor am I necessarily a big Spectre fan. But the cover of this book has always remained one of my top 3 favs of superhero covers of the GA. :cloud9:

Was pretty tough to locate one and if it was not for a boardie agreeing to part with it this would have never happened.

One of the very best - congrat's! :golfclap:

So so so glad to finally have one of these babies to call my own, thanks to a great boardie. :cloud9: Picked this up a few weeks back:

mf54cgc.jpg

:frustrated:

You lucky Bastich! I need a copy of that book to have 54 - 71 complete

Congrats though, and enjoy it (thumbs u