• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Moon Girl #3

Always been a fan of this series, but no longer had any issues in my collection. Saw a boardie list this one recently and snagged it.

It goes wonderfully with the original art I have for the story featured on the cover :)

And in case you haven't seen the pages

Moon Girl #3 original art

moongirl3.jpg

Wow! What an impressive collection of Moldoff art! (worship) Love that recreation of All Star #3 and the interior Moon Girl pages are just awesome. :applause:

Thanks for sharing. :headbang:

Ok this is ridiculous for me to find this comic in this condition. I dont CGC comics but this one is untouched. i just picked this comic up. Its going to be a gift for a B-day to my father. Anyhow this could graded out as the highest out there I am hoping. NN with glasses attached. Owner said it was bought in 1953 and never read just stashed away.

Batman3-D330x426.jpg

Batman3-DB325x428.jpg

Batman3-DG454x432.jpg

Made by bedrock in Houston yesterday and picked this up... I've even wanting this book for sometime now... Thanks to Chris (cmack) and Richard for hooking me up with a great price.,. Thanks guys

db1f483f.jpg

Very pretty. :applause:

Ok this is ridiculous for me to find this comic in this condition. I dont CGC comics but this one is untouched. i just picked this comic up. Its going to be a gift for a B-day to my father. Anyhow this could graded out as the highest out there I am hoping. NN with glasses attached. Owner said it was bought in 1953 and never read just stashed away.

Batman3-D330x426.jpg

Batman3-DB325x428.jpg

Batman3-DG454x432.jpg

It looks really nice. Congrats on the pickup :applause:

First up, Smash Comics #12. mid grade, but very glossy and super nice colors. White pages always make me happy. I enjoy reading this title

smashcomics12.jpg

I love all Smash! Nice looking copy, too (thumbs u

Eisner, Powell, Gustavson & Henkel all between the covers. Only thing missing was Cole and Fine.

First up, Smash Comics #12. mid grade, but very glossy and super nice colors. White pages always make me happy. I enjoy reading this title

smashcomics12.jpg

I love all Smash! Nice looking copy, too (thumbs u

Eisner, Powell, Gustavson & Henkel all between the covers. Only thing missing was Cole and Fine.

I knew I could count on you to give this book some love :cloud9:

Thanks guys! It is nice to have the comic along with the art.

Bruce, time to add MG to the "M" box :baiting:

You're right! I have spent too much time working on the "S" box. It's time to work on other letters...and that Super collection may never be finished.

6638679599_3a35cc1ae6_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

Your right! I have spent to much time working on the "S" box. It's time to work on other letters...and that Super collection may never be finished.

Great work! I see some in that shot that aren't in my "S" box, but need to be

Your right! I have spent to much time working on the "S" box. It's time to work on other letters...and that Super collection may never be finished.

BB - you could always work on the boxes labelled "O,C,D"! lol They'd always be my first choices! (In fact I'd have no choice!)

Edited by alanna