• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Front cover, back cover & title story are by Al McWilliams and they're all terrific.

War4back.jpg

WingsComics_97_Front_CGC_92_GA0001.jpg

I never knew there were Nova Scotias this late in the Wings run. Very cool!

Nova Scotias run into the second half of the 50s, though I'm not sure how complete the runs were.

Drunk Heritage bidding, seriously.... usually the non-trooper books were purchased as a result of drinking while surfing the net.

Could be worse. My dad had a guy that worked for him that went to Vegas for the weekend and woke up married. He decided to drink less after that.

Nice books Vaughn! I really like this book!

WarComics_4_Front_CGC_80_GA0001.jpg

my favorite of the whole bunch, as well, and that's saying something in light of the overall quality of the batch.

Drunk Heritage bidding, seriously.... usually the non-trooper books were purchased as a result of drinking while surfing the net.

Could be worse. My dad had a guy that worked for him that went to Vegas for the weekend and woke up married. He decided to drink less after that.

last time i was in vegas, i woke up married, too. of course, i arrived there married as well.

Nice books Vaughn! I really like this book!

WarComics_4_Front_CGC_80_GA0001.jpg

my favorite of the whole bunch, as well, and that's saying something in light of the overall quality of the batch.

I couldn't pick a favorite as there are too many great covers. The quality of the books for what are mostly very difficult issues to find in grade is impressive.