• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,461 posts in this topic

Just picked this up. I'm not sure what possessed me to buy it, as I don't collect it .......... must have been the condition (shrug) or the fact that I love dock covers (thumbs u

dicktracy32.jpg

Perhaps in homage to your old buddy Ciorac? (shrug)

Perhaps so Billbo, but I guess technically, I DO have another Tracy book :)

dickt.jpg

Just picked this up. I'm not sure what possessed me to buy it, as I don't collect it .......... must have been the condition (shrug) or the fact that I love dock covers (thumbs u

dicktracy32.jpg

Weird, I thought you loved "old men being wacked in the head" covers? (shrug)

Well, of COURSE I do, who doesn't? Maybe I should start a sub-set (shrug)

dicktracy32.jpg

Weird, I thought you loved "old men being wacked in the head" covers? (shrug)

No, but I am inclined, on occasion, to whack men in the head that don't share Sunny......

Note to self, AVOID BILL AT ALL COSTS! :slapfight:

especially when in the shower with him :blush:

dicktracy32.jpg

dickt.jpg

Oddly, my spreadsheet shows I have two copies of this book but I can't seem to find them

No, but I am inclined, on occasion, to whack men in the head that don't share Sunny......

:roflmao:

We're in the same boat, Bill - I'm hoping one of those Sunny's will want to "Go West, young lady" in the near future. :wishluck:

dicktracy32.jpg

dickt.jpg

Oddly, my spreadsheet shows I have two copies of this book but I can't seem to find them

The good news is that it's super cheap to grab another one Billbo :grin:

Very fresh for a 1937! :o

I busted this out and yeah, it's pretty nice for a 4.5!!

fps11.jpg

Here's the after. Some light came through a window and f'd up the look of the Pep a little bit.

4raw.jpg

Now THAT's a picture I like to see (I have those books raw too, except for the Marvel Mystery).

Here's the after. Some light came through a window and f'd up the look of the Pep a little bit.

4raw.jpg

Now THAT's a picture I like to see (I have those books raw too, except for the Marvel Mystery).

Thanks Steve!! We're gonna make that a frequent happening (in fact, we may be nearing time for another one already)!! BTW, that beautiful Adventure 50 is the Billy Wright and Russ is very pleased with it and his Zip, as am I with my Marvel Mystery and Pep books :grin:

and now for something completely different; seems i only ever do this with timely titles, so to pass some time between points with rafa and djoker,...

scan0049.jpg