• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

The cover artist Lou Glanzman, amazingly enough, is still with us.

http://www.louisglanzman.com/bio.html

Amazing Man #15 Rockford copy

aman15.jpg

Huh. I always thought it was Sam Glanzman, another artist who is still with us. He did work on the interior of that issue.

Lou is Sam's older brother and was the first to get into comics.

I've tried a few times to acquire this fun book over the years, but was always just a bit too late.

Not this time :)

860dd7a9.jpg

Cool book Bill. :applause: Love me some Wolverton.

Thanks Russ, I may have to snap some interior pics for the "You've seen the Cover" thread, because the interiors are just to wild not to share.

I've tried a few times to acquire this fun book over the years, but was always just a bit too late.

860dd7a9.jpg

A Timely Pons?? You ARE all over the place :applause: Well done, my friend :grin:

Should I cross post it into the Timely thread?

860dd7a9.jpg

Thanks Russ, I may have to snap some interior pics for the "You've seen the Cover" thread, because the interiors are just to wild not to share.

Great book, Bill! Yeah, let's see the inside. :applause:

not something in my usual focus, but it was cool, in grade, and selling for under 50 bucks on ebay last nite, so i grabbed it.

th22.jpg

That looks darn nice (thumbs u

so as to put a buddy of mine into the feature book mandrake run, i picked up this new twilight copy off ebay today. comes with c/o/a or couldn't have done the deal. now my old twilight feature book can go bye-bye.

twilight.jpg

860dd7a9.jpg

A Timely Pons?? You ARE all over the place :applause: Well done, my friend :grin:

Should I cross post it into the Timely thread?

I'm a little ashamed of you for not already having done so :slapfight:

860dd7a9.jpg

That is a great idea. I would love to see some interiors. I'll try and watch that thread. I've never read any of this title, but always wondered if I should start....