• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Recently acquired from a tall Texan,with an assist from my favorite Cajun.Thanks a ton fellas! Nothing quite like a raw Church book... :cloud9:

yankee4.jpg

That's quite a comic book you've got there Russell J :applause:

Thanks pal.I like it so much that I feel compelled to search for the first 3 issues. :juggle:

There's a 7.0 Yankee #1 for sale on Bedrock City's site. I've heard they have pretty good stuff and their prices are reasonable.

There's a 7.0 Yankee #1 for sale on Bedrock City's site. I've heard they have pretty good stuff and their prices are reasonable.

You heard right (thumbs u

I've also heard they are pushy, overbearing, condescending, sarcastic, ornery, and occasionally have b.o.

I've also heard they are pushy, overbearing, condescending, sarcastic, ornery, and occasionally have b.o.

One day I'll make the pilgrimage to Houston, ...but I think I'll wait until it's a trifle less hot and humid. hm

this is untrue; it's constant.