• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

I posted this when I won it, but I just got it in the mail today, so I'm gonna post it again, because I'm so happy and excited!!! :applause:

tec90.jpg

You can post it again when you crack it :whistle:

I'll second that. :baiting:

Gorgeous book Jimmy!

Indulging my new found appreciation for low grade high quality books.

Fixed that for you :shy:

Indulging my new found appreciation for low grade books. :)

Camera3.jpg

Fight24.jpg

Rangers13.jpg

Pretty nice trio, Mike - as a fellow rabid hockey fan, I too prioritize books over dentistry.

bobbyclarketoothless.jpg

These books may be low grade but they sure present well and I imagine not easy to find in any grade. BTW, I too am a die-hard KIngs fan, been following them since Jiggs McDonald was their announcer and had season tickets for six years back in the 1970s and 1980s. I also remember Bobby Nystrom's overtime goal to beat the Flyers and give the Islanders their first Stanley Cup. I also thought it was cool when he converted to Judiasm. ( I take pride in all Jewish athletes since there aren't many of them.)

I posted this when I won it, but I just got it in the mail today, so I'm gonna post it again, because I'm so happy and excited!!! :applause:

tec90.jpg

You can post it again when you crack it :whistle:

I'll second that. :baiting:

Gorgeous book Jimmy!

Thanks Russell, but that BIG beauty is stayin' in it's holder :o