• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Another one off the list of the Batmans I am recollecting. I've always been a fan of this issue, and am very happy with this copy :)

Batman25_zps35f34bdc.jpg

:cloud9: and the Harold Curtis copy, too.

Walter, do you see the Bat symbol reflections in the slab? Any idea where they may have come from?

I see them now. Very cool. You must have been using your officially licensed Jim Gordon Bat Signal flash attachment for your camera. Or were you near a window in Gotham City and the Bat Signal was being cast on the clouds outside? Either way, it's very weird.

lol

I was wearing my Batman pajama bottoms when I took the picture doh!

What a geek :baiting: Nice book Bill, it's a keeper for sure!

Walter, do you see the Bat symbol reflections in the slab? Any idea where they may have come from?

I see them now. Very cool. You must have been using your officially licensed Jim Gordon Bat Signal flash attachment for your camera. Or were you near a window in Gotham City and the Bat Signal was being cast on the clouds outside? Either way, it's very weird.

lol

Thank goodness you had the PJ bottoms on. I shudder to think what might have been reflected in the photo otherwise. :ohnoez:

Speaking of Batman clothing, here's a picture of a Batman t-shirt that my parents saved from my childhood. I would have been about 6 years old when I got this shirt. I've been searching to find a family photo of me wearing it, but so far I've come up blank.

batmanshirt_zps50fb7891.jpg

lol

Thank goodness you had the PJ bottoms on. I shudder to think what might have been reflected in the photo otherwise. :ohnoez:

My cigar? (shrug)

:blush:

:shy:

Well, this is the "have a cigar" thread after all