• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

yeah, i'd post it a bunch too! ;)

Let me know if you can think of any other threads I can post it in. lol

Dude if it was mine I'd post in threads it had no business being in! coins, stamps, ect... lol!

It is such a great book! :cloud9:

Nice book! (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2159325

Those are cool books, Richard. Love the Quality Romance. I bought this book yesterday at the California Comic Convention in the OC:

HedyofHollywood38_zpscbc72d27.jpg

That's a beauty, Steve.

The book looks very nice too (thumbs u

Gorgeous book!

Heritage had a number of nice Shadow's in their Sunday auction a few weeks ago along with a bunch more in the February auction. They were all very sweet books and I really thought about going after some, but I'm holding true to my promise of not starting any new titles until I finish up the one's I've already started.

Gorgeous book!

Heritage had a number of nice Shadow's in their Sunday auction a few weeks ago along with a bunch more in the February auction. They were all very sweet books and I really thought about going after some, but I'm holding true to my promise of not starting any new titles until I finish up the one's I've already started.

Well gosh, what's the fun in that? :baiting:

i inspired myself to get the 2 shadow "thade" covers, and now the tall geek has inspired me to get the three kyoti covers, as well. one down...

shadow2-12.jpg

I think the Shadow comics has some of the best covers for a single title. Nice book buddy!

I'm holding true to my promise of not starting any new titles until I finish up the one's I've already started.

Take your time. No need to rush. :foryou: