• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I'm holding true to my promise of not starting any new titles until I finish up the one's I've already started.

Take your time. No need to rush. :foryou:

Need is driven by the brevity of life

Well spoken!

"The majority of mortals complain bitterly of the spitefulness of Nature, because we are born for a brief span of life, because even this space that has been granted to us rushes by so speedily and so swiftly that all save a very few find life at an end just when they are getting ready to live. Nor is it merely the common herd and the unthinking crowd that bemoan what is, as men deem it, an universal ill; the same feeling has called forth complaint also from men who were famous. It was this that made the greatest of physicians exclaim that "life is short, art is long"

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

On the Shortness of Life

Edited by alanna

I'm holding true to my promise of not starting any new titles until I finish up the one's I've already started.

Take your time. No need to rush. :foryou:

Need is driven by the brevity of life

Well spoken!

"The majority of mortals complain bitterly of the spitefulness of Nature, because we are born for a brief span of life, because even this space that has been granted to us rushes by so speedily and so swiftly that all save a very few find life at an end just when they are getting ready to live. Nor is it merely the common herd and the unthinking crowd that bemoan what is, as men deem it, an universal ill; the same feeling has called forth complaint also from men who were famous. It was this that made the greatest of physicians exclaim that "life is short, art is long"

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

On the Shortness of Life

[font:Times New Roman]Given life's brevity, the wise man embarks upon his bucket list before turning pail. :preach:

Caticus Illuminati

Observations on Life[/font]

Sorry Michael, couldn't resist the opportunity for a philosophical pun. :foryou:

[font:Times New Roman]Given life's brevity, the wise man embarks upon his bucket list before turning pail. :preach:

Caticus Illuminati

Observations on Life[/font]

Sorry Michael, couldn't resist the opportunity for a philosophical pun. :foryou:

Harumph! You never can! (I like flowers though)

Very cool! :applause:

2 books i bought raw from jamie in '08 and '09 respectively, just got back from cgc. i like 'em.

Boy, they really are slowing at grading comics these days! :o