• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

BB funny thing is this is the only Buck I own. I mainly only collect #1's so that's why I haven't bothered with the others. I got this a long while ago and it's one of the nicer copies I have seen. I would think it would graded out fairly well. Too bad I never send in comics to grade really. Anyhow enjoy.

BuckRogers1-1_zpsda1271ea.jpg

BB funny thing is this is the only Buck I own. I mainly only collect #1's so that's why I haven't bothered with the others. I got this a long while ago and it's one of the nicer copies I have seen. I would think it would graded out fairly well. Too bad I never send in comics to grade really. Anyhow enjoy.

BuckRogers1-1_zpsda1271ea.jpg

:o:takeit:

Picked up my first Canadian edition Four Color this weekend. Thanks, Bedrock. Not something I want to make a habit, but it was just too pretty and too cheap to pass up.

FourColor297-Canadian-fc75_zps288e418d.jpg

Thanks Dale for this really sweet presenting early Four Color at a great price.

FC156fc70_zpsdd3b63d1.jpg

this was going for peanuts last nite on the 'bay, and i thought it was kinda cool, so...

supmag-1.jpg

Cool cover. I love that purple back ground. I'm not familiar with Walter Gibson.

Edited by Twistty1

Picked up my first Canadian edition Four Color this weekend. Thanks, Bedrock. Not something I want to make a habit, but it was just too pretty and too cheap to pass up.

FourColor297-Canadian-fc75_zps288e418d.jpg

Thanks Dale for this really sweet presenting early Four Color at a great price.

FC156fc70_zpsdd3b63d1.jpg

Nice condition on those books. Congrats!

Very cool Mad-like mags, Earthshaker. :applause: