• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Jumbo16CGC98_zps925f6cdd.jpg

Oh my :o:o:o:o (that's me, Billy, Russ & Ricky)!!!

You sound like a '60's pop group!

Well .... Ricky and I both play some guitar, Russ plays drums and Billy plays a mean cowbell :headbang:

I was thinking of Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch - before your time young man!

i'm dating myself, but i recall dino, desi and billy from way back---celebrity kids' band, at least the first two were.

[font:Times New Roman]Ain't it the truth. Sadly, the older we get the tougher it is getting dates.[/font] :cry:

i've long wanted one of these, for 1st swastika cover, but never wanted to pay real money---got this nice looking low-grader for pretty cheap.

topnotch2.jpg

I like it :applause:

[font:Times New Roman]I'll second that. Top notch all the way! Very nice. [/font] (thumbs u

[font:Times New Roman]Originally raw, this is the first posted scan after grading last Fall ...

f6ceac38-7fc9-497d-8bb6-893540431ced_zpsb4966efa.jpg

Love Quinlan's brilliant execution of this cover illustration. [/font] :cloud9:

Cool! Don't recall seeing one of these here. Love the cover text in the shadow. Great colors and angle. Nice book! LD

i've long wanted one of these, for 1st swastika cover, but never wanted to pay real money---got this nice looking low-grader for pretty cheap.

topnotch2.jpg

I like it :applause:

[font:Times New Roman]I'll second that. Top notch all the way! Very nice. [/font] (thumbs u

That is very cool...

Jumbo16CGC98_zps925f6cdd.jpg

Oh my :o:o:o:o (that's me, Billy, Russ & Ricky)!!!

You sound like a '60's pop group!

Well .... Ricky and I both play some guitar, Russ plays drums and Billy plays a mean cowbell :headbang:

I was thinking of Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch - before your time young man!

I love things from before my time Michael!! Even things from when I was only a year old, like this 1966 Gibson Melody Maker that I recently picked up!! :headbang: Please forgive my posting it .... it's mostly for Ricky and Cat :headbang:

1966gibsonmelodymaker_zpsddc2998f.jpg