• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

After conversing with a geek I realized I had some scanning to do...

whiz35.jpg

zip9.jpg

Wow. :o

Super cool book!!

Attack of Brain Jar Man! :applause:

The scans really don't show the beauty of this cover. I'm a sucker for weird color patterns. The two-tone greens on the back wall are so very cool to see. It's really amazing how inventive the colorists were on some of these golden age books given that they were working with dots composed of a limited number of colors.

worldsfinest05.jpg

That is awesome. :applause:

Cardstock cover on that one?

Yes. I think all of them through #13 or so are heavy stock covers.

worldsfinest05.jpg

That is awesome. :applause:

Cardstock cover on that one?

Yes. I think all of them through #13 or so are heavy stock covers.

thats a pretty 8.0

zip9.jpg

Super cool book!!

The scans really don't show the beauty of this cover. I'm a sucker for weird color patterns. The two-tone greens on the back wall are so very cool to see. It's really amazing how inventive the colorists were on some of these golden age books given that they were working with dots composed of a limited number of colors.

Wonderful book!

All great books. Love the Whiz # 35.

Is the WF 5 sporting the common "Harold" collection sig? Meaning, is that the same Harold I am thinking about?

Thanks Mike. Harold Curtis (thumbs u

zip9.jpg

Super cool book!!

Wonderful book!

I've held this copy in my hands and as Richard says, the scan doesn't do it justice. It's truly a phenomenal book.