• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

<a  href=mar22373a_zps5f313f2f.jpg' alt='mar22373

I thought about buying this book many times. I love it! It reminds me of Basil Wolverton.

Do you mean this exact book? Has the Mile High copy been offered for sale before?

Or do you mean Marvel Tales 95 generally?

Also, has anyone ever seen any other Mile High Marvel Tales offered for sale over the years?

Johnny

I thought about buying this book many times. I love it! It reminds me of Basil Wolverton.

Do you mean this exact book? Has the Mile High copy been offered for sale before?

Also, has anyone ever seen any other Mile High Marvel Tales offered for sale over the years?

Johnny

This copy has been on the Metro/ComicConnect site for quite a while.

Johnny

Gotcha. Do you recall seeing any other Mile High copies on Metro/Comiconnect?

Johnny

Gotcha. Do you recall seeing any other Mile High copies on Metro/Comiconnect?

Not that I can remember. Zzutak was commenting on the original MH listings of Atlas books in another thread recently. Nonetheless... it's a dang sweet book!

p><p> Not that I can remember.  Zzutak was commenting on the original MH listings of Atlas books in another thread recently.  Nonetheless... it

I confirm Dan's sighting on Metro, and like West I thought about it for a long time as well, but one cant have them all. It's a simply fantastic looking copy and the cover is a standout - well done Johnny! Now, has anyone ever read it? I've always been curious about that cover story!