• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

church copy? wonderful cover.

D copy

you still like comics :baiting:

Bought a lot of drek recently (SA Marvel readers to share with the kids) that wasn't worthy to post with the treasures that are in this thread.

A few Spirit tabloids I picked up recently. Dreaming of having a complete run of tabs one day - should only take a few decades! (:

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Love those Spirit sections. (thumbs u

You can tell it's a Code cover right away. Baker would have never allowed those legs to be covered pre-Code!

Although the label doesn't indicate it, the cover is by Matt Baker, as is the art on one of the stories. Tough to find Bakers in high grade.

wed19a_zps0427c5af.jpg

:applause:

You can tell it's a Code cover right away. Baker would have never allowed those legs to be covered pre-Code!

Although the label doesn't indicate it, the cover is by Matt Baker, as is the art on one of the stories. Tough to find Bakers in high grade.

wed19a_zps0427c5af.jpg

Not to mention -- no cleavage in sight! :D

wed19a_zps0427c5af.jpg

Not to mention -- no cleavage in sight! :D

Looks like the girl in blue was supposed to have some but it got colored over. Quite the waste of talent.

It's been my driest spell of comic collecting in seven years. Little on the market that I want and most of my efforts to track down hidden books have been unsuccessful. I picked up this one from metro because I really liked the color palette.

Master44_zpsbfaf759f.jpg

It's been my driest spell of comic collecting in seven years. Little on the market that I want and most of my efforts to track down hidden books have been unsuccessful. I picked up this one from metro because I really liked the color palette.

Master44_zpsbfaf759f.jpg

just curious what books are you hunting that you cannot find?

97% of what i collect is hunted books not on the market....

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: