• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Newb to GA. First ever book. Gonna start hanging out here more often :grin:

1301141726151.jpg

:whatthe:

:applause:

Kick butt book to start with! Congrats!!

Don't be shy next time Peter and go for something good! :baiting:

11970486456_3464206030_o.gif

I was looking for a nice Black Cat 1 cover when this one took off on me.

Not sure who made it and if it was posted before. But I liked it enough for another post.

Edited by BB-Gun

My Lost Valley copy of Crackajack Funnies 20 finally arrived today ! To bad I can't put it in the registry as they don't have a spot for Crackajack. But I'm pretty happy with it since its my very first Pre-WWII book

wbsxog.jpg

Edited by Griff

Richard was very generous in allowing me this one in part exchange when I returned his beautiful AMF. Love this cover and it's one of the scarcer late issues. True colors are more vivid than the scan shows. Thanks so much buddy!

PlanetComics6585_zps901cd002.jpg

This is my favorite cover from the Planet run - great book Michael.

Richard was very generous in allowing me this one in part exchange when I returned his beautiful AMF. Love this cover and it's one of the scarcer late issues. True colors are more vivid than the scan shows. Thanks so much buddy!

PlanetComics6585_zps901cd002.jpg

Were there any bad Planet covers...my god, everyone is better than the next. :applause: