• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Thanks, Cat..... I always loved these Lou Fine Nationals..... and they've never been ungodly expensive if you stay in the shallow end.. The first one I ever had was # 13 and the art impressed me as pretty decent.... and it's amazing how much those back up artists had improved after only 5 issues. The Nick Cardy story in this one is real good. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just got this from a very good friend who I met on these boards.... he doesn't even live in this country. The Cyberhood :cloud9: ....GOD BLESS...

-jimo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2758.jpg

Superb book. Pearl Harbour invasion depicted in a comic book a month before it actually happened. Love it.

i don't collect this run anymore, but i've always liked this one, and have usually seen it very, very faded [the white mountain has been for sale on ebay awhile, but is washed out]. saw this one and grabbed it. it's actually much more colorful than my pitiful little camera shot shows.

planet50-1.jpg

i don't collect this run anymore, but i've always like this one, and have usually seen it very, very faded [the white mountain has been for sale on ebay awhile, but is washed out]. saw this one and grabbed it. it's actually much more colorful than my pitiful little camera shot shows.

planet50-1.jpg

That's pretty, Geek (thumbs u

i don't collect this run anymore, but i've always like this one, and have usually seen it very, very faded [the white mountain has been for sale on ebay awhile, but is washed out]. saw this one and grabbed it. it's actually much more colorful than my pitiful little camera shot shows.

planet50-1.jpg

Her and Phantasmo had the same wardrobe designer