• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Can anyone help with this,,,,please?!

0c8b5bd5-cef6-45e9-8e52-9c1aa07d55ed_zps3ad2d0f4.jpg

b0564e1c-9093-4ba2-9690-0d0aad08b59f_zps24905128.jpg

sardo...I have seen you grab some nifty GA Canadiana befor..any idea?

Very cool book. There is a Bell Canadian White series called New Dime Comics. They are incredibly rare and difficult books. This is most definitely one of the earlier issues. Is there an issue number or publication date on the interior or inside front cover?

None that I can find..there are five other comics listed as possible freebies,red hot comics,new joke comics and triumph comics that I can name without looking.the interior is Rocketman Man and Rocketgirl Girl,Master Key,some one off gags,and sorry,one other information will have to look into,as it is not in hand at the moment.

I have about two dozen Bell/Superior comics but never saw this.Also a Flash,but not the dc hero,But a Red Seal Cover swipe....should I send you a PM? Don't want to be a bother,but have quite a few Canadian books...some id'd others not.I love to share,and could get you interior pics.The info you provided has been great,and I thank you for your knowledge and time.

Jimmers

Edited by porcupine48

None that I can find..there are five other comics listed as possible freebies,red hot comics,new joke comics and triumph comics that I can name without looking.the interior is Rocketman Man and Rocketgirl Girl,Master Key,some one off gags,and sorry,one other information will have to look into,as it is not in hand at the moment.

I have about two dozen Bell/Superior comics but never saw this.Also a Flash,but not the dc hero,But a Red Seal Cover swipe....should I send you a PM? Don't want to be a bother,but have quite a few Canadian books...some id'd others not.I love to share,and could get you interior pics.The info you provided has been great,and I thank you for your knowledge and time.

Jimmers

Let's take this to pm.

i don't collect this title, but there are a few books in the run that have wowed me with their colors, some of which only rarely avoid fading issues. dale had this raw beauty on his wall, and it grabbed my eye.

wings71.jpg

this is basically wings, redux. i fell in love with the one flex has, as the colors seemed impossible. this one isn't nearly as nice, but it still impressed me as having much better than average colors. i just love the logo of this one.

planet36.jpg

i don't collect this title, but there are a few books in the run that have wowed me with their colors, some of which only rarely avoid fading issues. dale had this raw beauty on his wall, and it grabbed my eye.

wings71.jpg

I love this book! Soooo....pretty. :headbang:

Just got back from New Orleans. Picked up an incredible cold, a cool piece of Timely art that I'll post soon, and these two...

national4.jpg

starspangled122.jpg

Just got back from New Orleans. Picked up an incredible cold, a cool piece of Timely art that I'll post soon, and these two...

national4.jpg

starspangled122.jpg

Gorgeous books! Church was very meticulous in making his pencil markings on certain books so as not to interfere with the cover. This National is an exceptional example of that.

national4.jpg

starspangled122.jpg

Gorgeous books! Church was very meticulous in making his pencil markings on certain books so as not to interfere with the cover. This National is an exceptional example of that.

It was not Church who coded the books, but who ever did it had pretty nice, consistent handwriting!