• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,448 posts in this topic

Posted this one before, but finally in hand today. :banana: D copy, I believe it was previously a 7.5 before someone cracked it out. I'll send it back and hopefully it will garner another 7.5 label, but not before I flip through and smell the pages. :)

TrueCrimeComicsDcopymet8_5.jpg

Murder, Morphine and Me. My favorite non-EC crime story. :cloud9:

Jack Cole was wicked! :headbang:

MM&M was probably the BEST crime story ever put in comics...

but it was in #2. :tonofbricks:

doh!

You're right... :sorry:

Posted this one before, but finally in hand today. :banana: D copy, I believe it was previously a 7.5 before someone cracked it out. I'll send it back and hopefully it will garner another 7.5 label, but not before I flip through and smell the pages. :)

(thumbs u one of my favorites. they look even better together

True%20Crime.JPG

even kids love them!

Jack%20Cole%20times%20two.JPG

and he may be named after the guy that created it, but he ain't reading it until he's 18 (or 30)

(thumbs u one of my favorites. they look even better together

True%20Crime.JPG

if you were at this newsstand, you could have gotten both of these books at the same time! (2nd row from bottom)...

comics035.jpg

you could have bought true crime #2 here...

comics_bw_summer1948.jpg

or you could have grabbed a copy here (davis crippen?)...

washdc48.jpg

Well I'm so excited about this I can contain myself. Many thanks to Roy for working out a deal on this for me. :cloud9:

MoreFun57LarsonCopy.jpg

now that there is a great deal of funny-book. well done, sir. well done, indeed.

Well I'm so excited about this I can contain myself. Many thanks to Roy for working out a deal on this for me. :cloud9:

MoreFun57LarsonCopy.jpg

That is one awesome book. I'm quite jealous. If you ever tire of it, I'll trade you my copy and something else for it

:wishluck:

TrueCrimeComicsDcopymet8_5.jpg

SWEET (thumbs u

Great looking book! I love the black covers but they're difficult to find in nice condition. I just picked up a copy of FLYING SAUCERS (1952 version) at an auction with a sweet cover!

Edited by Chupper