• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

More of the stuff I got from my X-men set.

Exciting2296.jpg

:o

I agree with Larry :o

That is one heckuva trade up from an X-Men :applause:

I admit I'm pretty happy with what I got out of the switch.

I picked up some books from the last Sparkle City auction. I was a bit dreading how badly they were going to look. All in all, they weren't as bad as they looked in the SC scans. They've all got a reading curl to them, though.

Planet10.jpg

Planet11.jpg

I picked up some books from the last Sparkle City auction. I was a bit dreading how badly they were going to look. All in all, they weren't as bad as they looked in the SC scans. They've all got a reading curl to them, though.

Were you going to post the picture of your new Skyman 1? :devil:

Were you going to post the picture of your new Skyman 1? :devil:

lol I didn't pick that one up but I did get the Jumbo 10. It's a sad little book.

Jumbo10.jpg

those two look about right.

when i had the rivet run, those were among my very faves.

That's a tough run of books to complete. There's still four of them that I've not seen a copy for sale since I started collecting the title.

with the prices the last few jumbo 10's have gone for, i've been sorely tempted to let this white pager go, but i LOVE the damn thing. just can't say 'bye.

jumbo10.jpg

:baiting: You know who to call when you do.

As an aside, is there a Mile High copy of Jumbo 9 or 10?

those two look about right.

when i had the rivet run, those were among my very faves.

That's a tough run of books to complete. There's still four of them that I've not seen a copy for sale since I started collecting the title.

i was lucky and some hard ones fell into my lap. only one remains, which i need for my ped set.

toledo.jpg

with the prices the last few jumbo 10's have gone for, i've been sorely tempted to let this white pager go, but i LOVE the damn thing. just can't say 'bye.

sacentaur long ago got first dibs on it, but if he passes, you'll get the word.

there is no definitive info on the 10; mine was mclauhglin's, and was sold as "perhaps" the mile high. i do not think it is.

yes on the 9--it was offered to me once, when i was putting the 9-20 run together, but at a preduction-type price. i passed.

sacentaur long ago got first dibs on it, but if he passes, you'll get the word.

:applause::takeit::wishluck: