• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Nice cheetah and jb!

With Mooney, Palais and Kremer handling the art there's some really fun material in that title.

SuperMystery5_3.jpg

Nice cheetah and jb!

With Mooney, Palais and Kremer handling the art there's some really fun material in that title.

SuperMystery5_3.jpg

Astoundingly good (thumbs u

It's no Double cover but it is a Super Mystery Vol 1 #1 I aquirred a few years back. Not sure what it would grade at but its got to rank right up there.

Super-mystery.jpg

wow! Great book. Would love to have a fine copy someday

Here is the Larson....i always found this a neat title, so I put the run together several years back....some fun stuff .....

:sumo: It's a rubbish title and no-one but me should bother collecting it. And - and, Jon Berk has no taste anyway!

Oh, did I say that out loud?

I'm a sucker for robots. And this one is very cool.

Bought this one raw from our favorite Louisiana geek buddy - Billy. He even graded it accurately.

I thought it looked familiar. I sold Billy that book a couple of years ago. It is from an OO collection that came into the store. Another book from that collection...

terrytoons38.jpg

Very pretty -- and a nifty key to boot. (thumbs u

TMIH17.jpg

Thought I'd share this one. Recently sold (alas)

That's the one you were shilling here, right?

:o

:popcorn:

Can I shill mine? Ahem, here we go -

ThisMagazineIsHaunted1780.jpg

Gosh look at this folks! One of my favourite,favourite,favourite,favourite,favourite covers of all time! If only I had oodles of dosh to buy it myself. An' it's scarce too! Soooo scarce. You hardly ever see it. 'Course it's rilly rilly 'spensive, but you can still buy it an' it's not my copy, nossir, noway...I'm just a filantropis' doing a public service 'cos I love my fellow boardies...