• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Here's the Sunday it comes from.

For those who might not have known, Dark Horse is coming out with a new reprint series for the Tarzan Sundays. I have all the NBM volumes but this should be a good collection (?) for those who don't

MAR130074.jpg

First volume is in the March Previews. Price Listed at $125. Less wherever you get your discounts. Book is expected to ship end of July.

For those who might not have known, Dark Horse is coming out with a new reprint series for the Tarzan Sundays. I have all the NBM volumes but this should be a good collection (?) for those who don't

MAR130074.jpg

First volume is in the March Previews. Price Listed at $125. Less wherever you get your discounts. Book is expected to ship end of July.

I have the NBMs too, but I wonder if this will be a larger format. hm

MAR130074.jpg

I have the NBMs too, but I wonder if this will be a larger format. hm

Available for pre-order on Amazon for $68.68.

"One of comics' greatest artistic achievements gets its due in this deluxe 15" x 20" hardcover collecting the first two years of Tarzan Sunday strips by Hal Foster! Beautifully restored and printed at giant size, this first volume in Dark Horse's comprehensive collection of Foster's Tarzan Sundays reprints over one hundred strips on high-quality paper and in eye-popping color, replicating their appearance when they first appeared! Featuring a historical essay on Tarzan and Foster by comics scholar. Mark Evanier, this astonishing volume is a must for every collector."

Yes, ok, this isn't exactly a comic book but it is just too darn cool not to post in a popular thread such as this one! Anyway, a looooooong time ago there were comic books inside. You can still see the remnants!

Two of the original binders from the offices of National Periodical Publications, Inc., now known to us all as DC Comics, in which the publisher formerly housed its bound copies of Action Comics #13 - 24 (1939-40) and Adventure Comics #12 - 22 (1937).

DSC_0378_zps41b7e732.jpg

Yes, ok, this isn't exactly a comic book but it is just too darn cool not to post in a popular thread such as this one! Anyway, a looooooong time ago there were comic books inside. You can still see the remnants!

Two of the original binders from the offices of National Periodical Publications, Inc., now known to us all as DC Comics, in which the publisher formerly housed its bound copies of Action Comics #13 - 24 (1939-40) and Adventure Comics #12 - 22 (1937).

DSC_0378_zps41b7e732.jpg

Fascinating. Amazing that they were preserved.