• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

thanks buddy; it seemed like quite a bit of book for $99. i think that's the cover charge at the new bedrock city.

lol It will the standard charge for you starting now.

wings64.jpg

Oh, wow. That's just a beautiful cover. I've always liked Lee Elias's work, especially on some of the horror books like Witches Tales. He really crafted a beauty with this one.

That one was on my list to go after but I completely forgot about the auction.

wings64.jpg

Oh, wow. That's just a beautiful cover. I've always liked Lee Elias's work, especially on some of the horror books like Witches Tales. He really crafted a beauty with this one.

That one was on my list to go after but I completely forgot about the auction.

I liked it so much that I went out and bought this one on comicconnect today (admittedly a little more expensive). I think it's a consigned copy, so hopefully I'll actually get it delivered in hand at some point :wishluck:

Wings_64_zpseaf80893.jpg

Aurora's have C or D code (sometimes no code).

Thanks, Jack. I don't know how hot it really is, as Metro has a couple of copies sitting on their website, and Worldwide has one too. But it sure is a cool book.