• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Spent the weekend with my geek buddies down in Florida this weekend and had a blast,

And I was able to make a trade with my bestest buddy and came home with one of my favorite books of all time

:cloud9:

morefuncomics52_zps64850dd6.jpg

That's just a tremendous book, Bill. Congratulations!

Spent the weekend with my geek buddies down in Florida this weekend and had a blast,

And I was able to make a trade with my bestest buddy and came home with one of my favorite books of all time

Awesome book Bill! It was great finally meeting you in person. Let me know when the get together is planned for Scottsdale.

Finally....

IMAG0010_zpsvqe3crgt.jpg

Hands down my favorite golden age issue...I'm to broke and my house is too full to dip into the golden age, but one day...

I can; however, fire up the Oliva V with a dram of Woodford Reserve to help soothe my envy

sweet pick-up Bill :applause:

you still putting together the run?

sorry we did not get a chance to hang out. :sorry:

That's what I'm talking about! Way to go you big giant DC geek!

Awesome book from a great comic era!

That's what I'm talking about! Way to go you big giant DC geek!

lol Guilty as charged.

And West, I would have liked to hang out with you as well. Seems we were double booked with geek fests. Imagine that!

I appreciate all the congrats from everyone, I'm stoked. :headbang:

both gorgeous, 'chief.

war books not in my wheelhouse, but fell in love with this one over the weekend at at a little geek gettogether.

warstories.jpg

Thanks, BP.

That thar war book is intriguing.

Seems "PT-71" spent time in both the Pacific and European theaters during the war.

http://www.navsource.org/archives/12/05071.htm