• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Definitely firing one up for this lone second highest graded Cosmic Aeroplane copy of All Top 16, one of my favorite Baker covers :luhv:

Straight up NFS... for real..I mean it...:angel:

IMG_4032.JPG

That is really pretty Rick. Congrats.

42 minutes ago, manetteska said:

But only one has eight attached tentacles. ;)

it's funny, you have two of the best artists the medium has ever known, two gorgeous covers, and yet the Famous Funnies, what's up with Buck's back?  ...and to your point Baker was too gifted, almost wasn't fair, so he forgot a tentacle, it happens. :flamed:

Edited by eschnit

1 hour ago, eschnit said:
1 hour ago, manetteska said:

But only one has eight attached tentacles. ;)

it's funny, you have two of the best artists the medium has ever known, two gorgeous covers, and yet the Famous Funnies, what's up with Buck's back?  ...and to your point Baker was too gifted, almost wasn't fair, so he forgot a tentacle, it happens. :flamed:

And I would gladly take a copy of either of those issues.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Definitely firing one up for this lone second highest graded Cosmic Aeroplane copy of All Top 16, one of my favorite Baker covers :luhv:

Straight up NFS... for real..I mean it...:angel:

IMG_4032.JPG

Oh my God!!! Rick, cmon Rick. Let's talk on this one, buddy. Ol friend Ol Pal. :hi: