• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

Wow, sweet Aero. Never see those come up in that kind of condition.

That Eisner Fight Comics is another sweet book....jesus you guys are tempting me to put more on my WTB list....must resist...must resist....

be strong....like me !

Wow, sweet Aero. Never see those come up in that kind of condition.

That Eisner Fight Comics is another sweet book....jesus you guys are tempting me to put more on my WTB list....must resist...must resist....

be strong....like me !

er....no comment. :cool:

Wonderful books Koko. Love the #11 ... I'm digging the submarine covers these days!!

i was going to say the same thing...the 11 is my fav of the bunch! although I love the 16 too

Got this in today - presents better than the mid-grade assigned (great colors), was sold with full disclosure (manufactured with an extra set of staples), and has great pages (o/w to w).

I know we tend to focus on the two big auction houses (Heritage and CLink), but I've had just great luck finding the type of books I'm looking for from other reputable and honest dealers as well.

Anyway, I am VERY happy with this book, which is not seen nearly as often as the Catman 1 (another great book). Thanks again to Brent (Quality Comix) and Marnin (CollectorsAssemble.net) for this item, which I give two thumbs up:

Steve, couldn't agree more. Not quite a superb Captain Aero but the mailwoman was kind to me today :D

These are the books I got in.

First: Fight #37 listed in G+ by Jim Payette. The book has its problems but considering how it presents, I'll take it all day long!!

54265-Fight37s.jpg.6fe6f7afb546285f91e6260cd9e6523b.jpg

Fight #37 listed in G+ by Jim Payette. The book has its problems but considering how it presents, I'll take it all day long!!

There you go (great 'hooded menace' cover, too!).

Payette sure grades very strict on most occasions. :golfclap: