• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Cool! 893applaud-thumb.gif

What are the contents of that IW book? I would guess an Avon science fiction comic. Though with IW you never know.

"Space Detective begins...Wally Wood c/a..."Opium Smugglers of Venus" drug story...

This book has some incredible stuff in it...the first story is "Batwomen in Space" with creepy creatures and hot space babes...the rest of the book is chock full of robots, space ships,more space babes and a ton of great artwork...

I highly recommend this issue... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Wow! That is a really nice book. Have you had it awhile? I've been looking for a Tec' 200 for quite some time. Yours is by far the nicest copy I've seen! Great book!
I was very lucky to get this from J+S Comics about 7 yrs ago for a whopping $60.00 bucks. Was listed as VG at the time and when I opened the package I was on cloud9.gif Only 4 copies slabbed to date, this being highest graded. There must be higher grade copies around that are not slabbed.

Nice copy!893applaud-thumb.gif Mine's a beater, but I love it anyway. cloud9.gif
Thanks Doiby! At least you can read yours thumbsup2.gif

Crack that slab and enjoy it! flowerred.gif

Nice copy!893applaud-thumb.gif Mine's a beater, but I love it anyway. cloud9.gif
Thanks Doiby! At least you can read yours thumbsup2.gif

Crack that slab and enjoy it! flowerred.gif

I should because it's better than a 6.0 gossip.gif

I definitely agree ! thumbsup2.gif