• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Army of Darkness #13 - both variant covers - "Sketch" and "Negative"

54 posts in this topic

Thanks again for checking guys!

Hopefully OldGuy's shop gets them in 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If not, I might have to hit the bay thumbsup2.gif

I'm too much of a zombies/Army of Darkness freak not to own all of these insane.gif

I'm too much of a zombies/Army of Darkness freak not to own all of these insane.gif

I love the whole zombies thing too. I'm actually pissed that you showed me this series cause now I might want it and my WTB list is too $$$ already.

I love the whole zombies thing too. I'm actually pissed that you showed me this series cause now I might want it and my WTB list is too $$$ already.

27_laughing.gif Well, sorry about that flowerred.gif

Well I called around one more time and everyone is also out of the regular cover as well now. What is a print run on Army of Darkness?

just evilash i think, so one

I got lucky today and got one copy of each for $2.99 each I love my new LCS. He doesn't jack up the prices on variants and he is a really nice guy. I was able to get a full run of Planet Hulk from as well for cover price.

I got lucky today and got one copy of each for $2.99 each I love my new LCS. He doesn't jack up the prices on variants and he is a really nice guy. I was able to get a full run of Planet Hulk from as well for cover price.

Any chance the variants are for sale 893crossfingers-thumb.gif, or are you just trying to make me jealous? grin.gif