• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw HG Amazing Spider-Man 105-118 and 121-135

32 posts in this topic

I had a few board members interested in the next group of ASM after the one I just posted so I went and scanned/graded and priced the 121-135. I am waiting to hear from a board member who already asked about the 122-125 so I am going to mark those on hold till I hear back. I knocked a few bucks off the earlier ones that I am reposting, and all of the new ones are priced right below their current guide values.

I had a few people ask me to describe specific issues from the previous ones because they couldn't see the wear on the large scans I provided on some issues. Basically they are all about the same, non color breaking stress. Probably why they present so well on scans. I have opened a fair share of slabs, and I tried my best to grade em like I would expect CGC to grade them after opening so many slabs in these grades. If for any reason your not happy, I will refund the books cost, just send it back.

I will gladly take offers on anything but I probably wont do huge discounts as I think they are pretty nice and will sell eventualy. Please PM me to make any offer on books.

Because so many people PM'd last time, a couple of the takeit.gif didn't get the books cause someone else already made an offer on multiple books. I am really sorry if that happens, I am trying to be totally fair.

Postage is $5 priority mail, a little more if you want insurance or multiple books. I prefer a check or MO over paypal, but can take paypal if the others are a hassle.

Thanks everyone.

Amazing Spiderman 105 NM- W $60 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 106 NM- W $60

Amazing Spiderman 107 NM-/NM W $65

Amazing Spiderman 108 VF/NM W $45

Amazing Spiderman 112 VF+/NM- W $50 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 113 NM- W $55

Amazing Spiderman 115 NM OW/W $90 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 116 NM- W $60 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 117 NM OW/W $70

Amazing Spiderman 118 NM-/NM OW $60 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 121 NM OW/W SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 122 NM- W $295 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 123 VF OW/W $30

Amazing Spiderman 124 NM W $90 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 125 NM W $75 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 126 NM- W $55 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 127 VF+ W $35 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 128 VF/NM W $40 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 129 VF+ OW/W $325

Amazing Spiderman 130 NM- W $40 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 131 VF W $20

Amazing Spiderman 132 NM- W $40

Amazing Spiderman 133 NM- W $40

Amazing Spiderman 134 VF/NM W $35 SOLD

Amazing Spiderman 135 NM- OW/W $90 SOLD

Okay, this is a really sweet book. The only thing I need to point out is that there are two tiny printing tears on the bottom of the from cover. I have been told this is common on this book, and am not really sure myself how CGC deals with these. If someone is interested in this book, PM me. I am considering just getting it slabbed if it doesnt sell.

asm121.jpg

back cover

asm121bc.jpg