• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

House of Mystery that would be a 9.2 although offcut if not for some wear on the back which brings it down. Lets call it 8.5 to be safe. Adams cover on this one.

20.00.... or both 196 and 197 for 35.00.

hom197.jpg

Take 30? If so, takeit.gif

House of Mystery that would be a 9.2 although offcut if not for some wear on the back which brings it down. Lets call it 8.5 to be safe. Adams cover on this one.

20.00.... or both 196 and 197 for 35.00.

hom197.jpg

Take 30? If so, takeit.gif

Why not...i'm in a good mood...must be the lack of sleep......they are yours...

forgot to mention this.....if you just logged on and just now found this thread...go back and look at the various books for sale...if they are still available it will not have a SOLD designation. Make me an offer on anything you see....I hope you buy them all while i am asleep. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Lets try the PF 3 again. 50 dollars.

Scott

FunkyPhantom3.jpg

I was lying in bed trying to sleep and was so tired that I couldn't. I started thinking about these first books and want to give them one last shot. The following books will be offered until I wake up tomorrow, which at this rate will be noon. If they are not gone by then I will pull them back and keep them. Change this one to 45.00

Scott

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 6 in 9.4 w/ off white/white pages.

ForbiddenTalesDarkMansion6.jpg

Same as before. 65.00 now though. news.gifSOLD to the Watcher

I can't go lower on these...so if you want them...better grab 'em now. Thanks guys.

S

Here are some books of the violent genre. 11 copies all 9.4 or better. Nice copies.

Evil Ernie-Revenge 1

Evil Ernie-Straight to Hell 1, 2

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac 6

ChainGang 1

Ripper 1-3

Vamps (vertigo series--female vampires) 2, 5, 6

3.00 for all 11 books.

DeathLot1.jpg

takeit.gif

Fathom lot includes the #0 Wizard Preview, and 1-3. #1 has the dolphin cover and all four books are perfect. 9.6 or better and hand picked by myself.

Mike Turner covers and artwork.

8.00 for all four books. Cheap for copies this nice.

Fathom.jpg

takeit.gif

The Heels lost tonight

893applaud-thumb.gif

(look it is going to be a somewhat long year, let me revel in it a little... sorry.gif)

ACC is tough this year, I told my buddy at work who is a UNC fan and of course seeked me out after Duke lost 2 in a row yeahok.gif. I said you go .500 in this conference this year, you should be in the tourney...wow!

The Heels lost tonight

893applaud-thumb.gif

(look it is going to be a somewhat long year, let me revel in it a little... sorry.gif)

ACC is tough this year, I told my buddy at work who is a UNC fan and of course seeked me out after Duke lost 2 in a row yeahok.gif. I said you go .500 in this conference this year, you should be in the tourney...wow!

I think the Heels represent one team in the Championship game. I'm just hoping that the Buckeyes can continue to improve their game and be the other one. Seriously, when Odom gets healthy and they figure out how dominant he can be... watch out!

Last one for the night....I'm beat....

Witching Hour 31 in 9.2. Gorgeous black cover with a small bindery tear in the upper left corner...otherwise a beautiful copy. A steal at 15.00

wh31.jpg

takeit.gif