• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

Warlock 11 in 8.5 due to the spine stresses but looks VF/NM until you look at it closer. A really tight copy with nice pages. Thanos appearance in this one and Warlock dies (again) Starlin cover and art too. About 18 in OPG....yours for 9.00

Warlock11.jpg

6.00....a great deal......

Warlock 11 in 8.5 due to the spine stresses but looks VF/NM until you look at it closer. A really tight copy with nice pages. Thanos appearance in this one and Warlock dies (again) Starlin cover and art too. About 18 in OPG....yours for 9.00

Warlock11.jpg

6.00....a great deal......

takeit.gif

just put it aside and i will settle up when you decide you are finished selling off thumbsup2.gif

Captain Marvel 33 in 9.0. Bought as a nm copy but it isn't. Starlin cover and art and a classic Thanos cover. 18.00 is a good deal for this book.

CM33.jpg

13.00 for this book...i paid twice as much.....

takeit.gif

sorry.gif

Weird Mystery Tales 8. Almost a 9.2 copy but just enough wear to drop it to a 9.0 for me. However, this is an extremely glossy black cover and worth 14 in 9.0 OPG. I am asking 10.00

WMT8.jpg

7.00 and a heck of a deal....

takeit.gif

Nick Fury 15 in 8.5. A touch of wear on the top left keeps it from vf/nm but it is a very nice looking copy with insane gloss. 1st appearance and death of Bullseye and death of Nick Fury. 58.00 in OPG at 8.5 but I am asking 35.00. A very good deal for this important book.

NF15.jpg

25.00 for this one....i paid double what I am asking....

Weird Mystery Tales 8. Almost a 9.2 copy but just enough wear to drop it to a 9.0 for me. However, this is an extremely glossy black cover and worth 14 in 9.0 OPG. I am asking 10.00

WMT8.jpg

7.00 and a heck of a deal....

takeit.gif

Bottom feeder