• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

Unexpected 117 in 9.2-94. One of my favorite Cardy covers ever. I paid 60.00 for this copy from thedongerneedfood (Guy) and the only reason I am selling this one is he is going to sell me his certified 9.4 copy to replace it. A great cover in awesome condition here people. There are only a few 9.4's on the census and none higher. Here is a great chance to own a high grade raw copy for a fraction of the cost of a graded one. 45.00 for this one. news.gifSOLD

Unex117.jpg

WitchBlade 1 in 9.6-9.8 (I think 9.8, but mention 9.6 to be safe) A perfect frikkin' copy of this Bad Girl book. First 50 bucks takes it. Not satisfied...send it back..but I promise you will be.

takeit.gif

I have other WB's for sale too...2-5 at least......pm me if interested. All are just as nice as the #1

Thanks for the pick up too!! thumbsup2.gif

Unexpected 117 in 9.2-94. One of my favorite Cardy covers ever. I paid 60.00 for this copy from thedongerneedfood (Guy) and the only reason I am selling this one is he is going to sell me his certified 9.4 copy to replace it. A great cover in awesome condition here people. There are only a few 9.4's on the census and none higher. Here is a great chance to own a high grade raw copy for a fraction of the cost of a graded one. 45.00 for this one.

Unex117.jpg

40.00 make it better for anyone?

Daredevil 168 in 8.5 due to surface wear you cannot see in the scan which looks like a 9.2 First appearance of Elektra, Miller cover and art. 75.00 in OPG 8.5 You know you want it for 50.00

dd168.jpg

How about 45.00 on the DD 168? 30.00 off of OPG and a heck of a deal.

Yeah...anything 110-120 have some of the best covers in the run...and notorious to find in HG (it took me 3+ years to find my copy)...for those thinking about it---DON'T. The book is a great deal at $40. I already have one or I would bite.

DD 168 and Unexpected 117 are SOLD.

893applaud-thumb.gif to the buyer however they may be.

Yes....all you guys are making those CL purchases this week a little more easy to stomach....I have been spending way too much lately. I appreciate the heck out of all you guys who are buying my books as i know they will go to good homes.

S

Also, Buck, I want to tell you right now so that you don't get your hopes up. I just can't part with my HOS 106 9.6 I would never forgive myself if I did. However, if the need ever arises and I need to raise alot of money (heaven forbid), I swear it will be yours and nobody elses. Forgive me?

Scott

Also, Buck, I want to tell you right now so that you don't get your hopes up. I just can't part with my HOS 106 9.6 I would never forgive myself if I did. However, if the need ever arises and I need to raise alot of money (heaven forbid), I swear it will be yours and nobody elses. Forgive me?

Scott

hail.gif

Its my favorite horror cover and I hope you never get in such a situation that you need to sell it. I figured you weren't going to part with it from the beginning.

How about Unexpecteds in 9.2 or higher below issue 135?

Scott

hail.gif

Its my favorite horror cover and I hope you never get in such a situation that you need to sell it. I figured you weren't going to part with it from the beginning.

How about Unexpecteds in 9.2 or higher below issue 135?

I have a nice one I planned on putting up...let me find it...