• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

Next 1st issue group. aLL of these are perfect copies.

Aztek 1 (first appearance)

Green Lantern Emerald Dawn II

Tug and Buster 1

Comics Greatest World Week 3 -Ghost (First Appearance)

ElfQuest 1 (80's Epic/Marvel Series)

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 (90's series)

Morbius 1 (polybagged)

CyberFrog 1 (Van Sciver early art)

DeadPool 1

Green Goblin 1

10.00 for all 10 books

1st3.jpg

Reduced to 5.00 news.gifSOLD

Laffalympics 1 in 9.0-9.2. Some blunting upper right...but other corners are sharp and the spine has one slight stress that does not break color. 28-32 in OPG...i am asking 15.00 A sharp copy.

laff1.jpg

10.00 and darn cheap too....

takeit.gif for 10 bucks.

Witching Hour 21 in 9.2. Just enough wear and a couple of small stresses to keep it from 9.4. Insane gloss and white pages. It will hard to find one this nice without it being certified. OPG is 35....I paid about 45 for it....I would like to get 35.00. The book is nice.

news.gifSOLD to Ernster

whour21.jpg

House of Secrets 116. This is one of those tweener books for me. I have CGC 9.4's that look this and 9.2's that do too. In either case it is a very beautiful copy with high gloss and white pages. No stresses that break color but a small indentation near the spine lower left. A super sharp book and a cool cover.

news.gifSOLD to Ernster

hofSecrets116.jpg

Witching Hour 17 in 9.2 If not for the blunting at the bottom right corner this would be a 9.4 and CGC worthy book. Has white pages and super high gloss. An extremely sharp book. OPG is 35.00....I got this one for a little less so I am asking 30.00 which is extremely fair for a copy this nice.

news.gifSOLD to Ernster

whour17.jpg

House of Secrets 116. This is one of those tweener books for me. I have CGC 9.4's that look this and 9.2's that do too. In either case it is a very beautiful copy with high gloss and white pages. No stresses that break color but a small indentation near the spine lower left. A super sharp book and a cool cover.

hofSecrets116.jpg

takeit.gif

This is the last book I am going to post in this round of selling. I need to get everything together and totaled up, estimate shipping and pm everyone. Hopefully I can do some more books next weekend time willing. I want to thank everyone who bought from me and there will be a few freebies to everyone who did. With that said here is the last one for this week.

Doctor Strange 2 in 9.4-9.6. This is an absolutely gorgeous copy with off white to white pages. Everything you would expect from a high grade bronze age book. OPG is 35 in 9.2 This is a 9.4 minimum. I am asking 40.00 for this book. You will not be disappointed.

Scott

dstrange2.jpg

hofSecrets116.jpg

takeit.gif

Sold to Ernster...you will not be disappointed. I was going back and forth on whether to sell.....now i can't change my mind. Thanks again man.

S

Fantasic Four 95 in 8.0 but this one has bone white pages. Nice copy with some defects but very tight. 27 in OPG....I am asking 18.00

fantastic495.jpg

I have to leave the house for the evening but will be back late....first 12.00 gets this one. WHITE pages.

This is the last book I am going to post in this round of selling. I need to get everything together and totaled up, estimate shipping and pm everyone. Hopefully I can do some more books next weekend time willing. I want to thank everyone who bought from me and there will be a few freebies to everyone who did. With that said here is the last one for this week.

Doctor Strange 2 in 9.4-9.6. This is an absolutely gorgeous copy with off white to white pages. Everything you would expect from a high grade bronze age book. OPG is 35 in 9.2 This is a 9.4 minimum. I am asking 40.00 for this book. You will not be disappointed.

Scott

dstrange2.jpg

Reduced to 35.00 which is 9.2 money.....come on...you know you want a high grade beauty with the Silver Surfer on the cover ...

Fantasic Four 95 in 8.0 but this one has bone white pages. Nice copy with some defects but very tight. 27 in OPG....I am asking 18.00

fantastic495.jpg

I have to leave the house for the evening but will be back late....first 12.00 gets this one. WHITE pages.

takeit.gif