• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

Dont sweat it Scott, just post away. Worst case scenario is you will have scans already uploaded so if it doesnt sell here just a few clicks away from Ebay or other auction outlets.

gossip.gif

Dont sweat it Scott, just post away. Worst case scenario is you will have scans already uploaded so if it doesnt sell here just a few clicks away from Ebay or other auction outlets.

gossip.gif

Quite you troublemaker poke2.gif

gossip.gif

Quite you troublemaker poke2.gif

takeit.gif

Well...if the first few are any indication it doesn't look too good for the BA horror books. Might need to rethink my plan about what to post and if I should post it. Thanks for looking anyway guys.

Scott

Sorry, I already have those. I would bite on a Ghost Castle ( I need all 3) if they are 9.6 or better. frown.gif Those prices are SWEET though, unfortunately I have dup problems as it is as I've upgraded.

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 10 in 9.6 w/ white pages and a nice Cardy cover. I am asking what I paid for it.....125.00

Scott

DarKMansion10.jpg

Label reads "Marvel Comics" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This a CGC glitch that is common for this issue....Sterling can vouch as his graded copy has the same mistake. CGC never seemed to get around to correcting the error in publisher designation. However, the book is correct....as is the grade.

Scott

Post it as a CGC Variant label. The nuts on ebay will buy it for 3 times what you are asking here.

Yep...I'm sure that would go over well.....the first board member who saw it would start a thread on it and I would be in the same category of jerkwad sellers like David Alexander. tonofbricks.gif

Scott

Post it as a CGC Variant label. The nuts on ebay will buy it for 3 times what you are asking here.

Yep...I'm sure that would go over well.....the first board member who saw it would start a thread on it and I would be in the same category of jerkwad sellers like David Alexander. tonofbricks.gif

Scott

Sad, but true!! 27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Lets try a different approach and maybe I will have some luck.

Angela mini series...only showing issue #1...this includes 1-3 which are 19.00 in 9.2 OPG. These three are all 9.6's or better copies hand picked.

news.gif Reduced to 8.00 for all three.

Scott

Angela1.jpg

Alpha Flight lot.....no uber grades in this lot....they are all readers and my price will reflect it. You will get the following issues all in F or better. They are:

Issues 1-33, 50-53, 87-90, 102, Special

43 issues for 10.00....less than a quarter apiece.

Scott

Alphaflight1.jpg