• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for CGC 9.4 BA Our Army at War books

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've recently shifted my collecting attentions towards CGC 9.4 copies of Our Army at War from the 1970s. Of course, there are never many on the market at any one time, so I'm turning to the forum in an effort to see if I can shake any loose.

While I am looking at 9.4s as my bullseye, I will not say no to nice 9.2s on certain issues, or 9.6s that are not insanely priced. Any page quality better than cream will be considered.

I'm looking for pretty much all issues between #200 and #300. I will ask you to PM me if you have anything to offfer.

Thanks very much!

Shep

I have one of the 52 pg issues in your grade requirements... 9.4/9.2 if memory serves. Can't remember exact issue # but 230-240ish range with bright yellow cover. PM me the approximate range at which you're looking to pay and if it makes sense I will dig it up for a scan.

cheers

Just picked up a really ncie 207, but PM with a price. And what other issues are in there?

Thanks!

Shep

bag4.jpg

The other issues are Atom and Hawkman 43, a Challengers of the Unknown and a Unexpected.