• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

Just responding to the PMs that have built up whilst I had the audacity to take a break from the keyboard... :

So are you selling books offline? I've been waiting patiently, but if PM sales are going, I'll sent a want list.

Just responding to the PMs that have built up whilst I had the audacity to take a break from the keyboard... :

So are you selling books offline? I've been waiting patiently, but if PM sales are going, I'll sent a want list.

If Im understanding it, these are books that lurkers or people who wish to remain annon are buying.

Arex

JC, people have asked me to post the takeit.gif on books that I've listed in the thread...for whatever reason. I'm happy to do it, but if I'm slower than someone else is with the takeit.gif...first person gets it.

Regarding wants lists, I'm going to post about that a bit later...at this moment, nobody is getting wants lists filled, but...I'm going to lay out some guidelines and we'll make something work.

There are 40+ boxes of stuff and it's a mountain to climb... crazy.gif