• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I found a way to end the Gman VS Kevin Feud.

45 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Maybe I'm new here and my opinion doesn't count for much, but I find the continuing banter between Kevin and Gman hysterical. While the world would certainly be a better place if all of us got along, their posts to each other are pure gems and definitely good for a smile...

Brian, dont be decieved.....their war of words is just a cover... theyre competing to be the first 20,000 poster. stooges.gif

Well I would say that Kevin has the better collection based on what he posted but Gman's collection is much better than I would have guessed so I give him props as well. And Bronty, I'm not trying to be rude so don't take it that way, but I always thought that the comic hobby in general was a [!@#%^&^] length contest. Thats the point. Who has the best condition copy of the comics they love. Our hobby is a quest for perfection that can't be obtained. Thats the point of condition. Some people only buy reading copies because they love the stories, and I think these people are very happy. But most collectors, Kevin included, want the best condition they can afford or find becasuse the search is half the fun. So my vote is for Kevin but only by a nose. Anyone else care to chime in?

Ericc123

Screw comics. You guys should post pics(real ones) of your Ex Girlfriends. After all, the true measure of a man is how many hot girls he's bagged. grin.gif

Or since you guys live so close, I'll say it again; Have a bare-knuckle brawl, and film it. You can sell copies in the Marketplace forum. Not only will you make tons of $$$$(I'd sure as hell buy one), but you'll finally show everyone who the man is.

Am I the only one here who is not overly impressed by EITHER collection?! Is this the BEST you guys got??? jeeez, I thought you both would put up some a dozen killer books each for all th enoise you make. Im not trying to bash you, but let's see some books worthy of the [!@#%^&^] contest!!

Am I the only one here who is not overly impressed by EITHER collection?! Is this the BEST you guys got??? jeeez, I thought you both would put up some a dozen killer books each for all th enoise you make. Im not trying to bash you, but let's see some books worthy of the [!@#%^&^] contest!!

Sounds like somebody wants to join the -waving competition...I'm sure that if you make a few tactless comments, make your avatar a naked chick, brag endlessly about whatever book is the cream of your collection, and take total control of otherwise interesting threads with mindless banter, gman and shuley will be willing to let you in and make it a menage-a-trois. ooo.gifstooges.gif

Bronty, I'm not trying to be rude so don't take it that way, but I always thought that the comic hobby in general was a [!@#%^&^] length contest.

Ericc123

Well, the high grade game for sure. But collecting in general, that's about the art and stories, at least to me!

Sounds like somebody wants to join the -waving competition...I'm sure that if you make a few tactless comments, make your avatar a naked chick, brag endlessly about whatever book is the cream of your collection, and take total control of otherwise interesting threads with mindless banter, gman and shuley will be willing to let you in and make it a menage-a-trois. ooo.gifstooges.gif

I tried to word it so that some of you others would join in on the contest...I dont own even one 9.6 comic..well, graded anyway, so I cant even join the registry, let alone enter a BSD-waving contest with any of you guys. I just thought we'd see many Brulato - worthy books on their lists once they dropped their pants and got it on.