• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call me crazy. I jumped on the Cap 25 bandwagon!

49 posts in this topic

There's a dealer who's got multiple copies of both covers for $20 a pop on there.

$20 each or both?

My BIN was only up for less than 5 minutes

guys, the book just arrived at my LCS and I told my LCS to buy as many as he can from the local shops he knows of. I told him to reserve two sets for me...he is still selling them at cover price. gossip.gif He has a few more. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Best Discription Ever

"IN STOCK NOW! Look, we all know what this is...is he dead? Well, his comic isn't cancelled, his image is still on the Marvel website, and c'mon...isnt there a movie coming out with him? But if all you guys are paying stupid $$$, then why try to stop you...i will be HAPPY to take your hard earned $$$."

This is how ridiculous it is getting!!!

Oh, yeah. Maybe she's a quick draw. Maybe it really Two Gun Kid or Rawhide kid in disguise. Wouldn't that be a great turn of events. "Rawhide Kid kills Captain America"!

No in Modern Marvel Comics....the Rawhide Kid wouldn't kill Cap...He'd slap leather with Cap in an all together different way. blush.gif

Best Discription Ever

"IN STOCK NOW! Look, we all know what this is...is he dead? Well, his comic isn't cancelled, his image is still on the Marvel website, and c'mon...isnt there a movie coming out with him? But if all you guys are paying stupid $$$, then why try to stop you...i will be HAPPY to take your hard earned $$$."

This is how ridiculous it is getting!!!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=1687628&page=0&vc=1

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Well, all I can say is that a fool and his money are soon parted. tonofbricks.gif

BTW: For all of the hype about this issue, couldn't Marvel have come up with some half decent covers for this issues at least. The three covers that I have seen so far are absolutely horrible.

Nowhere close to something classic like Steranko's Cap America #113 cover image. cloud9.gif

Well they brought Captain Marvel back after Starlin killed him 25 years ago...maybe in another 25 years when they have Civil Way XV - The Return they'll bring him back