• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affect of CA's death on back issues

11 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about picking up a copy of Avengers 4 for ages. Will this cause a spike in prices..please say no!

Thoughts?

I've been thinking about picking up a copy of Avengers 4 for ages. Will this cause a spike in prices..please say no!

Thoughts?

More likely a drop if he stays dead right??? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thoughts?

More likely a drop if he stays dead right??? confused-smiley-013.gif

If it's the real thing, then prices should slide for all ages. As to how much and for how long, it'll be hard to say.

Plus a movie in the works, should ensure prices hold, even long after it's come and gone.

Plus even if Marvel do the improbable and keep this a 'dead-death', then there's still nothing stopping them releasing books, 'pre-death' timeline. They have no compulsion about jumping around years, storylines, hey, universes, and even dimensions... reintro Cap in the New Universe??? ..you get the drift.

Does anyone really believe he's dead for good?

C'mon yeahok.gif

of course 616 CA is dead for good.

but the alternate universe future clone from a different timeline created by magic will make a comeback a few months before the release of the movie.

Does anyone really believe he's dead for good?

C'mon yeahok.gif

of course 616 CA is dead for good.

but the alternate universe future clone from a different timeline created by magic will make a comeback a few months before the release of the movie.

She'll be a blackamerican born in the middle east worshipping Buddah

wearing a cape, is able to fly, and ........ oh wait a minute, wasn't that

Captain Mar-vellllll ?