• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I agree with No. 1 at least...

24 posts in this topic

Any ranking that would put Hulk above another movie is suspect. mad.gif

Then I see they've got Hulk rated above Mystery Men????confused-smiley-013.gif

Sacrilege!!! sumo.gif

Thanks for the link!

I was actuqlly looking to expand my comic themed/related movie collection!

There were a few on there that I own and didn't even know were based on GN's.

I suggest "Comic Book Villians". If you haven't seen it... get it now! Forget Cap #25 and get this movie sumo.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Other than superman returns being on the list, (and anywhere near superman 2 WTF?) it's alright. But most people I talk to agree in my thinking that DD director's cut=like 700x better than hulk.(Yes, proven scientific fact ahem) Also, I didn't like Batman Begins, just couldn't get past patrick bateman as Batman. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hulk made the top 20?

silly rabbits.

I'd have rated History of Violence a bit higher...but..whatever.

still, on the whole, mostly agee with the movies if not the order.

I certainly agree with you about History of Violence... I like it so much I had to buy the dvd along with Sin City. Now I must confess to liking a movie that not many people liked....Daredevil... I've never been a big fan of Ben Afleck, but he was good in that. He was also very good in Hollywoodland, the film about George Reeves.

Batman Begins #2??? Good movie, but a little high for me. I would have had both Superman and Superman II above that, and probably the Tim Burton Batman. I didn't hate the Hulk, but I don't think it should have been in the top 20.

But that's just me!

That list is retarded screwy.gif

All I had to see was 300 listed at #15 and behind Road to Perdition foreheadslap.gif to know it had no teeth with me.

How about Conan the Barbarian? Oh no, wait, they were too busy recognizing movies like Tracy. insane.gif

Am I the only one who prefers Superman II to the original?

thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

That list is retarded screwy.gif

All I had to see was 300 listed at #15 and behind Road to Perdition foreheadslap.gif to know it had no teeth with me.

How about Conan the Barbarian? Oh no, wait, they were too busy recognizing movies like Tracy. insane.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Batman Begins #2??? Good movie, but a little high for me. I would have had both Superman and Superman II above that, and probably the Tim Burton Batman. I didn't hate the Hulk, but I don't think it should have been in the top 20.

But that's just me!

Hear, Hear!! Batman Begins was waaaaay overrated.

I liked the Conan movies too! My governor rocks!

Please tell me "Conan The Destroyer" isn't included in that plural "Movies"?!? The first was decent, the 2nd gave Superman 4 a run for it's cheese money.