• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CA 25 Overprinted...

34 posts in this topic

To ensure maximum exposure in the media, secrecy about Captain America’s fate had to be ironclad. Many retailers were understandably caught off-guard by the surprising developments of Captain America #25, resulting in rapid sell-outs at the retail level and quickly escalating prices in the aftermarket. However, as Gabriel stated, a significant overprint of this hot issue is now being shipped to Diamond, which will fill all backorders placed as of press time. Marvel fully supports the specialty market, and appreciates storeowners’ patience in this unusual circumstance.

According to Marvel, overprints should hit stores next Wednesday

insane.gif

"Diamond wishes to announce that a massive overprint of CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 will be available"

27_laughing.gif

Like I said earlier shy.gif

Now you get the fist!

I bet a lot of those folks paying $50+ for a copy of this book would prefer it about now!

Sold mine last night...

Mailed it out this morning

That info was posted on the retailer section of the Diamond site this morning. Sure helps bring to light who the scumbag dealers are. thumbsup2.gif

Yup. The last few hours have been enlightening to say the least.

I'm betting there is going to be alot of NPBs....

Jim