• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CA 25 Overprinted...

34 posts in this topic

...don't be fooled,..it will still easily sell for up to 5-6 times guide raw and a good $40.00 CGC 9.8 for a while to come for the first print,... next Wednesday will be a repeat of yesterday as people scurry to get the last of the first print,...it will be sold out again within hours,...

Spidey died a few months ago but some strange stuff happened and boom he was back. I expected him to come out a butterfly but it didn't happen haha insane.gif

What they need to do is kill Spider-Man,then Wolverine.

initial print run...110,000...sold out immediately....additional copies Marvel sending to Diamond..65,000 ....to be split between 3 distribution centers.NYC,Memphis,and Los Angeles...The demand is far,far,exceeding supply.I could've sold 100 copies to unknowns that came by the shop the last 2 days.

Not wanting to argue, but I believe the 110k might not be a good number.

A "friend" tells me 70K+/-.

Since no leak on the story line was outted, I can't find accurate #'s on the

past few months announced regular title numbers for Captain America,

and if it's down in the 50k or 60k order thru the winter, I do not see a

jump to 110k being very realistic.

NOV 2006 ordered

DEC 2006 ordered

JAN 2007 ordered

...here's the deal,..from what I understand there is no second print,.....they printed a butt-load and are still being coy about how many are available,...so even if you don't get it a delivery for the 21st ,...the next two deliveries will still be a first a 1st print,...but no one will have them by next Wednesday,...

Not wanting to argue, but I believe the 110k might not be a good number.

A "friend" tells me 70K+/-.

Since no leak on the story line was outted, I can't find accurate #'s on the

past few months announced regular title numbers for Captain America,

and if it's down in the 50k or 60k order thru the winter, I do not see a

jump to 110k being very realistic.

NOV 2006 ordered

DEC 2006 ordered

JAN 2007 ordered

The leak got to Wizard...they sold a sheetload yesterday. They probably ordered 5000 copies themselves. I got the print run info from somebody at the Diamond office. Could be bad info.