• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kindom Come Action figures!

9 posts in this topic

there was a store with Superman, Green Latern and Hawkman in in window in Toronto but it was closed hen I passed by!

I thought they have been out a while.

How many of you have gotten you mitts on them?

Are they nice?

I got all 4 from the first wave. They are very nice! Second wave is coming out in early 2004 (Batman, Red Robin, Kid Flash, and...I forget the fourth figure). The Batman has exoskeleton armor/wings. It's supposed to be a large figure, even bigger than the Hawkman from Wave 1. It looks very cool--kind of reminds me of the armor he wore in Dark Knight Returns # 4. Get your pre-orders in now.

Well, I just had to stop in at the LCS to see Wave 1 of the KC figures.

They had all of them... lots of GL and Hawkman left, a Wonder Woman in a slightly marred box and a Superman. I think they had more as the individual boxes were sitting on cases that felt like there was something in them.

Now, I am not an action figure afficianado by any means, but these seemed pretty nice (tho' I was mildly disappointed that the the articulation was so obvious... I guess I was used to the pics on DCDirect that were the figures sans articulation).

Anyway, I was tempted to make these my first action figures, but didn't (so, that means everyone should grab them while they can as they're sure to go through the roof once I am no longer able to easily obtain them tongue.gif ).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan