• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Tons of potential!

Especially on this wall; I figure a dozen longs (or more!) up top with 25 shorts on free standing shelving unit. 2c

Office005.jpg

Keep us "posted"!

John (thumbs u

I love this space! It's also nicely hidden, I don't know why this is important to me...

Because you live in Brooklyn. :hi:

Red - a former long-time Brooklyn resident.

Tons of potential!

Especially on this wall; I figure a dozen longs (or more!) up top with 25 shorts on free standing shelving unit. 2c

Office005.jpg

Keep us "posted"!

John (thumbs u

I love this space! It's also nicely hidden, I don't know why this is important to me...

Because you live in Brooklyn. :hi:

Red - a former long-time Brooklyn resident.

:applause:

See, this is what's wrong with me: you've got a beautiful piece of Silver Surfer OA, and what do I think? Man! That's an awesome garbage can!

Seriously though, great looking stuff you have there!

Here are some pictures of my comic/sports/golf/fishing room:

th_ActionFigures.jpgth_ComicBoxes1jpg.jpgth_ComicBoxes2jpg.jpgth_ComicBoxes3jpg.jpgth_PackersCollectiblesjpg.jpg

The long boxes shown are about 80 boxes. I didn't have any room for the other 20 long boxes (they're in another room) and 3 boxes full of my CGC stuff.

And now some pics of my comic room/ office...

DSCN6637.jpg

Framed pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. They're signed by both Sir Alec Guiness as well as James Earl Jones with a great quote by Joseph Campbell (who if you

So there you have it! Now you know where I get my geek on! :)

Nicee I always wanted to get a SAG obi autograph but then he died :( sadly I don't travel much and he was never at any cons near me :( Oh well.... maybe I could buy one some day but it wouldn't be the same as getting it my self Plus I would always wonder if it was real or not :|

My father-in-law wrote to him and received the signed index card along with a handwritten letter so I'm not too worried about the authenticity ;) It's definitely an autograph I am proud to own!

I I'm not saying its not I'm just saying thats what I'd be worried about if I ever got one for my self :D what I'm saying is its a very nice piece to own and you don't even need to worry about it! aka you are one lucky sob ;)

Edited by synch

See, this is what's wrong with me: you've got a beautiful piece of Silver Surfer OA, and what do I think? Man! That's an awesome garbage can!

Seriously though, great looking stuff you have there!

But it IS an awesome garbage can! :o