• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Here is more fileing cabniets with my little shelf above

HPIM1665.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like a bad topple waiting to happen. Hope there is nothing good in that tall stack. TIMBBbbbbbbeeeerrrr.

I've done a little update to mine. :cloud9:

Very cool CGC display rack but are you concerned that they might fade over time out in the open like that?

Not really. The room is downstairs and the shades are always drawn. Plus I don't turn on the light for very long. And the fact of you can't enjoy looking at them if they are always in a box.

Here is more fileing cabniets with my little shelf above

HPIM1665.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like a bad topple waiting to happen. Hope there is nothing good in that tall stack. TIMBBbbbbbbeeeerrrr.

No that pile is just beaters and reader copies.Good stories just not good condition

Been here in rehab (physical!!!) for the last 3 weeks. There is an artist here who is doing a 36 x 24 oil chararacature (sp?) of my dad and I. I am super stoked! The plan is to have "The Comic Guys" splashed across the back, with dad and I holding comics in front of stacks. Really looking forward to the finished product. He did a preliminary and it looked pretty cool :) Once done, it will be proudly hung in my "new" comic room (once the move is done).

I will try to upload photos from cell once done. Keep those rooms coming folks! Nice to see the thread alive.

John :hi: