• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

My extensive comic room full of EC comics, original art, and Canadian Golden Age Comics ad infinitum...

DSC06299.jpg

DSC06310.jpg

DSC06306.jpg

DSC06305.jpg

DSC06304.jpg

DSC06303.jpg

DSC06302.jpg

DSC06300.jpg

DSC06299-1.jpg

Madcollection.jpg

DSC06294.jpg

ECDisplay.jpg

ECCollection.jpg

Looks museum quality. A room I could sit in and forget about all the problems in the world today. Very nice!

Ken

My extensive comic room full of EC comics, original art, and Canadian Golden Age Comics ad infinitum...

DSC06299.jpg

Looks museum quality. A room I could sit in and forget about all the problems in the world today. Very nice!

Ken

I agree!

Wow that is one amazing comic room (worship)

On a recent business trip - I had the great honour to visit this comic room and enjoy the company of my fellow Canadian collector.

While the room is very nice - the person owning it is even nicer! What a great, great experience!!!!

You guys have no idea how little justice the photos do to the actual collection housed in this room. The original art is amazing, and the rarest of the rare. The comics are stunning! (and his wife and daughter are super-hosts! Tea and Peak Freen cookies :)

Years ago, I visited a similar "basement museum" that featured pretty much every key book you care to mention (Action 1, Superman 1, Detective 27, Batman 1 and on and on - including most first appearances).

Stephens room is was even better! The Canadian material really is the premiere collection I have ever seen or heard of.

Edited by bergdoll

eccomic, after learning a lot about the history of the Canadian Whites in last years Alter Ego Magazine, I've been really curious to read some of the original stories of Johnny Canuck, Nelvana and the original Mr. Monster.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm half Canadian (my dad was from North Battleford, SK), but I think you would be doing the world a service by archiving and uploading these books for the world to see online.