• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Ciorac,

Every time I look at your pics I see something new I missed before. You have me thinking I should install some cabinets over my desk now!

You should! Lots of fun. I rotate the stuff around on it, so that the display stays fresh.

I'm always tweaking mine. Putting new stuff out, taking down stuff I've been looking at too long.

Anyway, over the past couple of weeks I've made many changes. So, here is the latest iteration:

I love that Solomon Grundy print with GL, and Hawkman. Where di it come from ?

It isn't a print. Shelly Moldoff did the piece back in the early 90's for me.

:o :o :o

Something I notice about all you guys with comic rooms......is how neat and orderly they are. Everything is in its perfect place. Must be a by product of being a collector. My parents never really appreciated my comics but they appreciated that my room seemed to be in order........most of the time :grin:

Are comic book collectors "Neat Freaks"?

Ciorac,

Every time I look at your pics I see something new I missed before. You have me thinking I should install some cabinets over my desk now!

You should! Lots of fun. I rotate the stuff around on it, so that the display stays fresh.

The whole room would stay fresh if you would just quit farting in there.

Well here is my little cornor / closet of the comic world. It started out as a fishing trophy room :acclaim: (didnt take that part of the room) -

then became a comic room :applause:

Now has become the wifes home office :tonofbricks:

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

Almoe,

I see you have a couple of the same prints hanging up that I do (on the left next to the Harley Quin). I got those things from a JC penny's outlet when I was a little kid. They came in an envelope with like 6 of them in there. The one you have with the goblin on top wasn't in my set but I have the dock ock and the lizard ones though. Do you remember where you got yours and what ones were in it?

Ciorac,

The whole room would stay fresh if you would just quit farting in there.

Sorry Rich, I'd like to accommodate you, but I just can't, :sorry:

I like the way your displaying your fallen son books, very nice.

Thanks Parch - that way I don't have to worry about any UV damage - I did it via Wal-Mart online and just created a poster. I had tried to do the same thing with them at the store for 8x10 pics of some scans of my favorite books, but they wouldn't do them because of copy rights

I just went thru the entire 104 pages, most of it for a second time. :cloud9:

I could have sworn I posted my room back in the day, but I see that I have not. My old room was sweet, but then we had a third child. Now, I'm in flux. I have a smaller room, but it ain't pretty. I'm still going to post it when I get a chance, but I am working on it as I type, and should have it up to snuff within a year or so.

Bill- GREAT room! I have a few pulps I might can send your way, after seeing your collection! Awesome stuff.

Well here is my little cornor / closet of the comic world. It started out as a fishing trophy room :acclaim: (didnt take that part of the room) -

then became a comic room :applause:

Now has become the wifes home office :tonofbricks:

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

Nice Room! :headbang:

And all I can say is....

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES! ^^

I just went thru the entire 104 pages, most of it for a second time. :cloud9:

I could have sworn I posted my room back in the day, but I see that I have not. My old room was sweet, but then we had a third child. Now, I'm in flux. I have a smaller room, but it ain't pretty. I'm still going to post it when I get a chance, but I am working on it as I type, and should have it up to snuff within a year or so.

Bill- GREAT room! I have a few pulps I might can send your way, after seeing your collection! Awesome stuff.

:wishluck: