• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

HI Guys,

Back in 2001 when the wife and I bought our house she started talking about how she wanted to decorate the rooms. At one point she asked what I thought and I told her as long as I had the basement, she could do what ever she wanted to the rest of the house. The result is this:

DSCN6286.jpg

DSCN6285.jpg

DSCN6284.jpg

DSCN6283.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Love it Genrizod especially the Mike Schmidt - now thats a Superman for ya - ahhh stuck in 1980 all over again

Schmidt was the man. I know what you mean by being stuck in the 80s. I can name more players from the 1980 Phillies that I can for the 2008 Phillies.

here is one part of a wall in my "toy room/office/pool house)...

megocase.jpg

Sweet!!!!! I love the old Megos I used to have a ton when I was Kid but got rid of them During a move due to weight limits. Father was in the military. I keep wanting to start buying some.

I was telling my daughter that when I was her age, I would hide about ten megos under my pillow when I went to bed. As soon as the mom was outta the room, out they came to fight crime and keep a young boy wide awake until the wee hours of the morning - I thought I was swift, but certainly when mom came in the next morning the site of ten megos all over the bed had to be a give away.

Now only if I could find ten megos under my faughters pillow :cloud9:

I was telling my daughter that when I was her age, I would hide about ten megos under my pillow when I went to bed. As soon as the mom was outta the room, out they came to fight crime and keep a young boy wide awake until the wee hours of the morning - I thought I was swift, but certainly when mom came in the next morning the site of ten megos all over the bed had to be a give away.

here is my son, falling asleep playing with his mego's

pttrent1.jpg

here is my son, falling asleep playing with his mego's

pttrent1.jpg

why don't you sell a few of those dolls, stop feeding your kid NyQuil for dinner, and buy yourself a Dyson :baiting:

I've recently moved to a place of my own and I now have a little comic book/computer room.

On top of my bookshelf -

IMGP1029.jpg

On top of the desk unit that my computer sits on (from left to right)

IMGP1023.jpg

IMGP1024.jpg

IMGP1025.jpg

And on the wall opposite the computer desk (the wall to my back when I sit at my computer) - from left to right

IMGP1028.jpg

IMGP1032.jpg

Not really a comic room, but I made a little "Hulk vs. Thing" (my favorite hero/hero match-up) display in our computer room.

1001929uo2.jpg

Got the German Hulk and FF comics from a fellow board member earlier this year. Found that 1974 Hulk model at a comic store, and he's a perfect match for my Thing statue. I couldn't find a Mighty Muggs Thing in any stores, so I got one on ebay (they're $10 in the stores, I won one on ebay for $8 - go figure).