• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

My Ward Cleaver Den is always a work in progress. I'm rearranging furniture this week and wanted some photos as it currently stands. Wish I had time for more staging, but so it goes. I imagine these will provide some yuks for the crew below Mason Dixon.

Rumpus1door.jpg

Rumpusmain.jpg

The green paneling was chosen by the former owner; at some point it will be replaced after other priorities are taken care of. Ugh. Ending with with a preposition. :pullhair: Poster in the corner is from the long gone Pilgrim Theater from the long gone Combat Zone. Ceramic Fred was made by my mom. :cloud9:

Rumous10.jpg

Lots of interesting artwork. There's even a print from Night Gallery: "Spectre in Tap-Shoes."

Nice room! LOVE the Night Gallery piece too!

Is that one of the prints that they used to advertise FS in the Warren mags?

I slowed way down with collecting records after I got back into comics.

Rumpuscorner.jpg

That looks like the guitar case for an early sixties Silvertone Black or Red Sparkle

finish guitar with the Danelectro lipstick tube pickup(s). The tan grill cloth

covered a cheesy speaker for a small tube amp housed inside the case. I

still have a couple of those. :headbang:

Apparently I'm in line with Ogami and October, as both have a penchant for the purple couch.

Rumpuscouch.jpg

lol

I was just thinking about how much I liked the way your room was set up. I appreciate the purple couch almost as much as the wood paneling. It's like a ski lodge in there! You also get props for the lack of a television.

My Ward Cleaver Den is always a work in progress. I'm rearranging furniture this week and wanted some photos as it currently stands. Wish I had time for more staging, but so it goes. I imagine these will provide some yuks for the crew below Mason Dixon.

Rumpus1door.jpg

Rumpusmain.jpg

LOVE THE ROOM!!!! :applause: comics & vinyl go together like flies & the undead, sorry quoting Lost Boys here. I jump between collecting comics & vinyl. Fantastic room, makes me wanna collect more. :insane: